Thank you for choosing naturopathic care as part of your health care!
Here are a few things you should know before coming to your appointment:
- If this is your first visit with Dr. Going, the necessary intake forms are listed below. Please download, complete, save and email these forms to Dr. Going (email@example.com) before your first appointment. If you are using a mobile device, you need to first download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app in order to fill in the forms. Alternatively, you can call Dr. Going to have blank copies of the forms mailed to you.
- Scan and email your insurance card or other relevant insurance information before your appointment. If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can also take a picture and email your information. Or copy and mail it (address at bottom of this page). Be aware that you are responsible to know your own insurance coverage. Check with your insurance company before your visit to find out your benefits for naturopathic care, including the amount covered, the number of visits covered, and whether Dr. Going is a covered provider with your plan. Be aware of any copay and deductible for which you are responsible. We will bill your insurance company for you; a copay along with any pharmacy charges for supplements are due at the time of the office visit. Full payment is due if we are not billing insurance or you are paying the cash discount fee. Unfortunately, Medicare and Tricare do not recognize naturopathic care at this time. Dr. Going is not accepting new Kaiser patients at this time. If your insurance does not cover, you can pay the cash price for the visit.
- Bring the bottles of any supplements you are currently taking so Dr. Going can see the ingredients, and any pertinent medical records or labwork you have had done.
- Please call us 24 hours in advance if you cannot keep your appointment to avoid being charged for not showing.
- Dr. Going’s license is limited to patients living in WA state.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call Dr. Going at (253) 341-9410.
NOTE: In order to fill these forms in on mobile devices, you need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app.